Grant Tucker is an electrical engineer and registered patent agent whose principal area of practice is IP litigation, with a focus on patent litigation.
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, J.D., 2020 President, Christian Legal Society Chapter (2019 – 2020)
- Oklahoma Christian University, B.S. Electrical Engineering Kappa Mu Epsilon (National Mathematics Honor Society) Chair, Endowment Committee (August 2012 – April 2015)
Admitted to Practice
- *Texas bar results pending USPTO, Registration No. 78,487
- Performed IPR analysis and arguments for companies specializing in pharmaceuticals and oil & gas manufacturing.
- Represented a technology company prosecuting a case involving using multiple Bluetooth signals from one device.
- Represented a technology company prosecuting a case involving graphics rendering technology for video games.
Publications / Presentations
- Forming an Ethical Paradigm for Morally Sentient Robots, paper and presentation at IEEE’s International Symposium on Technology and Society, Dublin, Ireland (2015)